- Attacker / Defender determination and display now correct.
- Disbanded BGs will regain some cohesion and fatigue overnight before
returning to play.
- BG disbanded during a night turn will not come back until morning of
- Fixed automatic post-battle disband when cohesion was very low.
- Fixed excessive cohesion drop from losing quickly.
- Fixed retreat on rout not working (for mods)
- Fixed crash when airstrike bombs or rockets going off the bottom map
- Fixed potential memory corruption bug with mini-map painting out of
- Fixed a memory corruption bug that could occur just post-battle.
- Fixed spelling error in message about being unable to move due to
- Fixed data error with SdKfz 222 having the wrong 20mm cannon.
- Fixed data error preventing SdKfz 222 turret from rotating.
- Fixed crash when AI can not find a valid setup location for a team.
- Fixed post-battle crash condition after flamethrower(s) were used.
- Fixed a bug where the saved game file could become corrupted while
playing a campaign or operation when all battle groups on one side try
enter / re-enter the map on the same day.
- Fixed a bug where the saved game file could become corrupted when
removing a team on the Battle Group screen while another team in the
battle group was ‘disorganized’ and missing at least one soldier.
- Enhanced grenade arming sound.
- Setup zone now guaranteed to include the squares adjacent to a
- Fixed a bug where the AI player could fail to move battle groups on
strategic map when not in contact with the enemy.
- The overall force strength ratio (ratio of the overall strength of AI
side to the known or estimated strength of the player’s side) is now
more weight in the AI player’s decision making when considering moves
on the strategic map.
- The AI player will favor more aggressive moves on the strategic map
when the AI player’s side has strategic surprise (i.e. when the player’s
can not move).
- Fixed graphical error on BGUNIT059_000.tga where the infantry unit
symbol was not visible during saving.
- Enhanced gammon bomb graphic
- Wreck graphics added for R35, S35 and B1
- Updated a handful of team type icon graphic references in the data