- Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect message post-BG screen about
attacker / defender on the first turn of an operation or campaign.
- Fixed crash when airstrike bombs or rockets going off the bottom map
- Fixed potential memory corruption bug with mini-map painting out of
- Fixed a memory corruption bug that could occur just post-battle
- Fixed spelling error in message about being unable to move due to
- Fixed crash when AI can not find a valid setup location for a team.
- Fixed post-battle crash condition after flamethrower(s) were used.
- Changed "Slush" elements explode effect from "Water" to "crater".
- A few new aircraft graphics added.
- Fixed a bug where the AI player could fail to move battle groups on
map when not in contact with the enemy.
- The overall force strength ratio (ratio of the overall strength of AI
player's side to
the known or estimated strength of the playerís side) is now given more
the AI player's decision making when considering moves on the strategic
- The AI player will favor more aggressive moves on the strategic map
when the AI
player's side has strategic surprise (i.e. when the player's side can
- Setup zone now guaranteed to include the squares adjacent to a
- All maps checked for general coding errors.
- Bridges coded as "bridge" as opposed to the variety of road type
- Bridge map coding improved to support better vehicle pathing.
- Maps checked for usage of interior walls
- Maps checked for usage of "double wide" exterior walls coding method.
- Reported map coding and map graphic errors fixed.
- Added missing interior on Liefrange.
- Added trees for painted in shadows on Liefrange.
- Fixed bright outline on Krinkelt-Rocherath building interiors.
- Removed Alled entry VL on Sibret BTD.